The Secretary is the recording officer of the squad and is the custodian of its records, except for those of the treasury.
- To keep a record of all proceedings of the first aid squad
- To keep on file all committee reports
- To keep the first aid squad’s official membership role and to call role when required
- To make the minutes and records available to members
- Take care of correspondence
Duties of the Secretary:
The Infection Control Officer
The Infection Control Officer appointed by the Captain is in charge of all OSHA compliance and regulations as they affect this squad and its operation. An infection control plan will be implemented and followed as per OSHA and the local Department of Health. This officer will answer directly to the line officers and will notify the line officers of any infractions to the infection control plan.